Our Active Members contribute to INPTP growth by creating and correcting INPTP contents, uploading or recommending articles, providing us with interesting links, etc.
Like Benjamin Franklin, we are aware that "time is money". Indeed you can become a member and choose your collaboration mode, the amount of time you dedicate to INPTP is up to your possibilities. Any time you can spend on INPTP is more than welcomed.
For the time being INPTP has had the extraordinary collaboration of its members, we expect this list will grow:
- Alfredo Raglio PhD, music therapist and researcher, Sospiro Foundation (Cremona, Italy) and Maugeri Foundation IRCCS (Pavia, Italy); Interdem Group (EU)
- Dr. Javier OLAZARÁN. Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón. Madrid,Spain.
- Claudia K. Y. Lai, PhD.School of Nursing (SN), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Daphne Cheung, Hong Kong, China
- Hanne Mette RIDDER, University Witten/Herdecke, Germany
- David ALDRIDGE, University Witten/Herdecke, Germany
- Annemiek VINK, Psychologist, The Netherlands
- Byungchuel CHOI, South Korea, President of WFMT
- A.R. GIOVAGNOLI, MD, Neuropsychologist, Fondazione I.R.C.C.S Istituto Neurologico Carlo Besta, Milan, Italy
- Elisabeta FARINA, Editor in Chief of Non Pharmacological Therapies in Dementia
- M.V. GIANELLI
- D. BELLANDI, Director of Geriatric Department, Sospiro Foundation, Cremona, Italy
- Paola BAIARDI, Biostatistician, Fondazione Salvatore Maugeri IRCCS (Pavia, Italy)
- Giuseppe BELLELLI, Milano-Bicocca University, (Milan, Italy)
- Melissa BROTONS, music therapist, Spain
- Denise GROCKE, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Stephanie GUETIN, , Association de Musicothérapie Applications et Recherches Cliniques, Montpellier, FR
- Linda GERDNER, Stanford University, USA
- H.C. SUNG, Tzu Chi University, Taiwan