PRIVATE AND PUBLIC PROJECTS AREA
This is a section to spread news of funding resources, organizations whether public or private:
- Research Europe is the leading independent source of news, analysis and funding opportunities for researchers and policymakers in Europe 
- The Alzheimer’s Association funds a wide variety of investigations by scientists at every stage of their careers. Each grant is designed to meet the needs of the field and to introduce fresh ideas in Alzheimer's research. 
- The Alzheimer's Association Research Roundtable is a consortium of scientists from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, imaging and cognitive testing industries, and senior staff and advisors from the Association. Research Roundtable now includes more than 20 corporate sponsors, each of whom sends several senior scientists to the Roundtable to benefit from the state-of-the-field scientific presentations, collegial interactions and networking opportunities.
Research Roundtable members seek to facilitate the development and implementation of new treatments for Alzheimer's disease by collectively addressing obstacles to research and development, clinical care and public health education. 
- Weizmann Institute of Science provides a wide list of websites offering research opportunities for several diseases.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity specialising in finding preventions, causes, treatments and a cure for dementia.